How do I report a streetlight that is out?

Clark Public Utilities (CPU) is responsible for maintaining the street lights in Ridgefield. To report an issue, please contact Clark Public Utilities at 360-992-3000 or submit a service request online through AccessRidgefield.

If you are calling CPU to report a light, you will need the following information:

Street Address (including number address, if available)
Pole Number (can be found physically on the pole, printed on a small yellow tag typically located at eye level)

If you need further assistance, please contact the City of Ridgefield's Operations Division at 360-887-8251.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a problem?
2. How do I report a streetlight that is out?
3. When will the City trim our brush?
4. When will you fix the potholes / signs on my street?
5. Is blowing my grass or leaves into the street bad for water quality?
6. What is a cross connection and why am I required to install a backflow assembly device?
7. Do I need a permit to remove my tree?
8. What utilities services does the City of Ridgefield provide?
9. How do I start City of Ridgefield water services?
10. There is a disruption in services. Who should I call?