Claim For Damages

State law provides specific requirements for completing claim forms

  1. A claim form signed by one of the following:
    • Claimant or parent of a minor claimant
    • Person holding a written power of attorney for the Claimant
    • Attorney-in-fact for the Claimant
    • Attorney admitted to practice in Washington State on the Claimant's behalf
    • A court-approved guardian or guardian ad litem on behalf of the Claimant
  2. It is strongly encouraged to notarize the form, but not required.

Please read our instructions for Completing a Claim for Damages Form (PDF). The Claim for Damages Form (PDF) can be downloaded and mailed or delivered to Ridgefield City Hall at:

City of Ridgefield
c/o City Clerk
230 Pioneer Street
P.O. Box 608
Ridgefield, WA 98642